Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bernard


Preacher A.R. Bernard from L.I. to move for mayor race





GOP Corrupt Leader Looking for A Candidate
 Four NYC GOP Chairs Meet With 'Very Impressive' A.R. Bernard* Still another GOP mayoral hopeful John Catsimatidis will officially announce his candidacy at a press conference on Tuesday.] * Mayoral hopeful Adolfo Carrion’s bid for the GOP line is in jeopardy.*


NY1 Online: Rev. Bernard Breaks His Silence On Running For Mayor(NY1)* Potential Republican mayoral candidate Rev. A.R. Bernard said he personally would not perform a same-sex marriage. [The Road to City Hall]* Also on Inside City Hall, Rev. A. R. Bernard, who’s eyeing a run for mayor as a Republican, said he’ll “absolutely” be making an announcement by the end of month. “I have a series of meetings with political leaders–party leaders–this week, and coming out of those meetings I’ll be better equipped to make some decisions,” he said. “It’s a big decision. There’s a lot involved. I have to understand the legalities. Of course, I have to settle that with the family to make sure my wife of 40 years is still with me in a decision like this, so far she’s backing me. So there are preliminaries that I have to go through. So we’re looking at the next couple weeks.” * how many black are in ? 2 estimates here:

No comments: